MCEA Amendment Status - Free Information Webinar Scheduled for September 15, 2021 at 1:00 pm
The MEA will be hosting a free webinar on September 15, 2021, providing an information update regarding the status of MCEA amendments. The webinar will cover the following topics and will allow some time for participants to ask questions:
- Update: Process and timing for the ultimate approval of the amendments
- Revisions to the proposed amendments since September 2019
- Overview about the new Part 2 Order Process:
- how does it work?
- After one year – has new process been successful?
- Future Regulation Replacing the MCEA?
- MECP’s plans for EA reform
- MEA’s submission and advice for a new regulation
- What will likely change/what will likely remain the same?
- Air Quality Assessments
- Do Air Quality Assessments add value in the MCEA process?
- Upcoming MCEA Training Opportunities
- Approval of Collector/Arterial Roads through the Planning Act.
- Detailed explanation of approved amendments to MCEA (4 sessions)
- Section A
- Ask an Expert Feature on MEA/MCEA Website.
The webinar will be held on Wednesday September 15th, 2021 from 1:00 – 3:00 pm. If you would like to participate, use the link below - there is no need to register:
Upcoming Webinar: Introduction to Municipal Class Environmental Assessment (MCEA):
The MEA will be hosting an Introduction to MCEA Workshop Webinar on October 12 - 12. It will be offered as 3-modules of 2-hrs each over three days (1 module per day).
CLICK HERE for futher information about the webinar and to register.
Recently Hosted MCEA Webinars: